ACE COURSE DETAILS AT PRIMAL PATTERNS
We are proud to the present the “Preparatory program” for the Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise.
The program includes both Teaching and Coaching. To put things in perspective we not only help the trainers become certified but help them evolve as a holistic personal trainer. We achieve this by various assignments, multi-pronged teaching methodology and constant remote guidance through the week.
- 15 weeks (Sunday only) course, which is an ample time period for a student to understand the subject and clear the examination
- The entire course is delivered by an experienced group of faculty
- Free educational material
- We will be covering two books completely – ACE’s Personal Trainer Manual (5 th Edition) and ACE’s Essentials of Exercise Science for Fitness professionals
- Practical session covering indoor training both from the book and off the book
- Practical session to give students a feel of outdoor conditioning conducted at a regulation track.
- A dedicated day to cover and simplify fitness maths
- Chapter wise examination at the end of each week’s class
- Students will write 4 full practice exams before the end of the course and additional question paper bundle is available at a nominal cost
- Exam registration and CPR certification guidance are provided
- Weekly assignments to enhance learning outcomes
- Specific recollection methods are taught to the students to increase retention of information
- An interactive forum is created through which the students are constantly motivated – monitored
- Group discussion, Gist presentation to enhance public speaking releavant to the subject
- Students will be introduced to several books and directed to multiple authors for their benefit.
+91 96000 79044
Course materials, Model Question Papers, Practicals Simulation test papers, Practical Sessions Included.
Faculty comprising of ACE / CSCS certified Trainers only.